by Jesse Gloyd
I really like the song "Scotch and Soda." I've got the Kingston Trio doing it in their soothing "folk-lite" sort of way. I got to play guitar with John Stewart (not the funnyman), one of the founding members a few years back. He wrote "Daydream Believer," which, if I had the balls, I would've asked him to play. There were three of us in the room playing guitars and singing. I had a version of him doing "Mamma You've Been On My Mind" I always loved his version and had heard it before Dylan's (which wasn't released until vol. 1-3 of his Bootleg deal). He played it for me and I sang along.
I'm getting married soon. This excites me. If I had my way, I'd decorate my house with dinosaur fossils and taxedermy. I hope someday to own a boat and would like to claim that I have sailed the seven seas. Anyhow, first period is about to end and I need to get to work on a script I'm working on. I would like to post here more, but you know how that goes.
Thursday, June 02, 2005
Sun in your Eye
Posted by
Seriously
at
8:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am sure you could get away with a few select fossil pieces and a nice mounted ram's head. For the ship just buy a big picture of a boat and claim you own it...you can do that until you have the money to buy the real deal.
Post a Comment