my list of things i hate.
5. margaret cho
4. entertainment tonight
3. murderers
2. taxes
1. friggin' family guy. i used to say i liked it, and kind of did, sort of- but it just hit me... it is the dumbest, least interesting, most unfunny, nonsatirical satire ever (that was actually popular). the jokes are obvious and lame. it's so, so, so awful. usually when everyone likes something and i don't, i figure the problem's with me, but you know something? this time, i am so completely sure of myself. i hate it. i hate everything about it. and if you like it (read: everyone in the damn world), then you might want to take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror.
cartoons that are funny and good include: the simpsons, beavis and butthead, king of the hill, the flinstones, fractured fairy tales, south park, darkwing duck, garfield and friends, peanuts, mr. magoo.
Thursday, May 11, 2006
5.11.2006
Posted by
Seriously
at
9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
peanuts? garfield and friends? Nostalgic? yes. Funny absolutely NO. Family guy? I don't care. Taxes? That is just dumb! Last month I paid 40 bucks for freedoms I probably didn't even notice. who give's a shit if it takes a year to fill in my potholes. this comment has become ridiculous, I will stop.
you paid taxes? how did you make enough to pay taxes without a job? amazing.
garfield is not and will never be funny.
darkwing duck is a great show. as is the un-mentioned duck tales. however, neither of them are funny. in fact, i think the simpsons may be the only cartoon I have ever actually laughed at. (rather than kinda going "hrmph" and nodding a little)
Post a Comment