Friday, September 08, 2006

9.8.2006

i just had this weird urge to move to the midwest. i don't think i can talk robyn into it.

18 comments:

Andrew said...

somehow that seems like a bad idea. ignore that urge.

Sycz said...

I just had an urge to eat bacon and eggs.

I don't know what to do. I guess I'll pray about it.

oh.... hold on ....

It just went away.

Now I want fried chicken.

Dan said...

Chicago!

Seriously said...

i like the way you think, dan

Andrew said...

i never thought of chicago as the midwest, but now that you mention it, i guess is is. chicago is nice. chicago it is. ok. new plan: everybody moves to chicago! see you in 6 months!

Dan said...

YES!

Dan said...

they got retards there too.

M said...

I'm in.

M said...

I'm in.

EMILY said...

philly is nice, too-and not too far from ohio.

Seriously said...

or branson!

Andrew said...

new plan! everybody moves to branson! see you in 6 months!

Dan said...

branson! branson! branson!

M said...

I like Branson too. But only if I can change my name to Jake while I live there.

Deal?

Andrew said...

Deal.

I get to be Ol' Spit in Your Eye.

Sycz said...

I here Yakov Shmirnov has a theatre there.

Seriously said...

i saw him! jarvis opened for him. actually i really did see him perform, and ray stevens, and jim stafford, andy williams, glen cambell, boxcar willie...

miller said...

I'm in for moving to Branson, but only if I can be busy with something else every time everyone gets together.