Monday, November 20, 2006

11.20.2006

first off... i'm very excited because my life has been good. writing has been fun, basseball playing= awesome, solo randy newman concert= AWESOME!!, school= not so bad (which is close to awesome), the house is clean= awesome, breaktime= awesome, good reading= awesome, dodgers signing juan pierre=awe... (that sound of a record needle stopping serene music) ,MFHXCZVBUDHRFKJHLBSGAJHFXZBHJVFJKZDNHC92C387YQRWYT4VF85W745Y4280B74YT08VB7YT4087Q3Y480Q7VYT80347T08B7475TY8237650NYRDFUWHO8765FT80WE7RYOEUDVHGOSE4Y8RJF0WE8ERTY

READ

COMPUTER ERROR!!

NOT AWESOME!!

JUAN PIERRE= NOT AWESOME

81B45948!#@%$!D#!@$%%$^#F$%RTD45^#$5^F345^^GV54

MORE ERROR!!

FATAL ERROR!

5 comments:

sarahww said...

i'm jealous -- randy newman. one of my all-time faves. what'd he sing?

Seriously said...

every friggin thing... a lot of songs off good old boys, a bunch of goodness. my wife thinks i have a crush on randy newman. she may be right.

M said...

I heard Randy Newman just wrote a duet with Juan Pierre for the new baseball-themed Pixar movie, Opie S..

andy said...

Alright...

first, I was a little pissed at the Dodgers getting Pierre- he represents very little power and a lot of CS. However, given what players are going for nowadays and the available free agents I don't think it's that bad an aquisition. I looked at his stats and compare him basically to a younger version of Lofton. He's only 29 so it's likely we'll have him during his peak production years. His stolen base/CS ratio is getting better, so combined with Furcal it'd be nice to see a lot of speed on the plates. His OBP isn't horrible. He's above average. I'm not saying he's amazing, just above average with potential. I think Colletti is smart and knows there aren't many great players out there and admits it. The only thing I wonder is if Pierre will block Kemp from making the roster... I guess time will tell, but I like Pierre for now.

Andrew said...

No matter what the front office does, the Dodgers will make the first round of the playoffs and promptly lose. So it doesn't really matter.