so, i finished the road last night. it was quite entertaining. i haven't been reading as much as i should, but i think it got me back on track. i'm not really sure what to read next. any suggestions? i've got a handful of books on my shelf, so i probably won't listen to your suggestions, but throw them out anyhow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
i don't really care what you read.
my new thing is being mean.
eat it punk.
dmh just got something nice. ask him about it.
david sedaris. any of his books.
did dmh get some joel osteen?
I too really enjoyed the road... i am now reading some Vonnegut in remembrance of him... really enjoying slaughter house five... i'm 2/3 of the way through sedaris' naked, kinda don't care about it right now. its still bedside but its just sitting there. collecting dust.
miranda july's new book of short stories! very kooky.
dan, I don't think you have a sense of humor.
#1 awesome = Your Best Life Now: 7 Steps to Living at Your Full Potential by Joel Osteen
#1a = The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
#1b = The Purpose Driven Life: What on Earth Am I Here For? by Rick Warren
also good:
Purpose Driven® Life - for Commuters: What on Earth Am I Here For? by Rick Warren
-----
#1 worst = the sun also rises by john shackspeer
#2 worst = Moses-Loving for Y2k by bill gates
Post a Comment