Wednesday, September 12, 2007

9.12.2007

100 days until we have a baby. cool dude. i've the day off tomorrow. i'm watching the office season 2 right now. it's funny, but i still hold to the old one. the jokes seem delivered a little too obvious on this one. the writing's good, but the delivery really is a little forced. it still makes me laugh hard though. real hard.

2 comments:

dmh said...

da o face rulz.

Seriously said...

i like everyone but steve carell- who makes funny jokes by telling you what the joke is, repeating himself, name dropping a pop culture refernce, and then reexplaining what is supposed to be funny. he is funny like family guy. the rest of the show is good though.

steve carell: THIS IS THE JOKE I'M MAKING!! I AM INSENSITIVE AND ODD!! I AM MAKING A JOKE. SHE IS SHORT AND BLACK- LIKE WHATCHATALKIN' ABOUT WILLIS. I MADE A JOKE ABOUT A SHORT BLACK PERSON!! AND ALSO THE WORD GAY. HAHAHAHAHA ME.

not.