Friday, April 04, 2008

moving.

yesterday we found out a house we were interested in had fallen out of escrow sort of (it's a little complicated). anyhow, by the end of the day we made an offer. we went over with handyman mr. pool and his wife to see what we might be able to do to make the house a little (and by little, i mean a lot) less grandma. while we were looking around the place, the real estate man came by and told us our offer had been accepted. crazy.

now we have to sell our condo. we were going to have an open house sunday, but we may move it back a week to better prepare.

the new house is also in silver lake and it's a really fantastic deal, which was why we had to jump. we're in a little neighborhood just across rowena- walking distance to nicky d's type area.

here's a link...

1 comment:

Andrew said...

I like it, from what I can see from the front. I liked the condo, but Built in 1929 seems so much more... Gloyd. Hope it all works out!