This weekend was fun for several reasons. On Friday, I went with Jayson, Am-en, and some other guy to the Ben Folds concert. When the concert was over I went back to Jayson's work and had a free beer. On Saturday, I cleaned up around the house (the new house that we are now living in) and then in the evening, I took Jack to the super-rad Salon thing in Long Beach. While in Long Beach, I saw many friends and Jack saw many girls who he made become his girlfriends. He works much faster than I ever did in my prime. We didn't stay until the end because he was quite spent, but it was very fun nonetheless.
Today, we finished our weekend of fun by going to church, making delicious combination of pureed meat, fruit, and vegetable (for the boy), and eating Korean BBQ with Kevin and Tisa. The place we ate at featured many parts of the cow and pig. I liked the pig parts the best.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Posted by
Seriously
at
8:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment