Friday, June 19, 2009

the kids are gone. time to close the book on lausd. summer is here. should be fun. any questions? i will be working at a charter school in altadena in the fall. i will be teaching 9-11. english and media arts. i may also have a creative writing workshop. i'm looking forward to it. time to relax (sort of) and get ready for a summer of busy. colorado. san diego. africa. a ramble. a bachelor party. friends food family fun. i will also be writing some movies. it's all happening.

4 comments:

rebecca said...

I have some really cool media art books I'm using for grad school. I will let you borrow them while we are in England. Congrats!

Seriously said...

YARP!

Farm said...

What school in Altadena, if you don't mind me asking?

sarahww said...

That was me -- I don't know why I showed up as "Farm." Weird.