Monday, October 19, 2009

Good Time Weekend

I had a good time this weekend. Thursday, Robyn went up to Big Bear to study for the GRE with Amber. Jack went up to Ventura with my mom, so I had the night to myself. I ended up going to Long Beach to watch two short movies. I also ate some fish and chips.

Friday I rode the train to Ventura. It tool a lot longer than it should have because I missed the train. I ended up eating at Fuddruckers to kill time.

Saturday, I hung out with the folks and Jack. We played some at the beach and I worked out a little. We played in the pool at Poppo's and then went to dinner. I ate a tr-tip sandwich; Jack had noodles.

Sunday I took Jack to Disneyland for a father-son outing. It was fun; he liked the Tiki-Room. When we got home, I went for a jog. All-in-all, I succeeded in having a good time.

No comments: