After the fun exercise of writing about my favorite records of the 00s, I decided to compile a list of my favorite movies. I watch more movies from now, so I kept the list 00 centric. I'm going to do a top ten ranking with some writing later, but here is my list so far. I decided to include TV shows since they are a narrative form I experience in the same way (more or less) and since I don't watch TV in a normal week by week manner.
No Country for Old Men
Pan’s Labyrinth
Wonder Boys
The Wire Season 4
Anchorman
Pollock
Before Night Falls
Team America: World Police
Talk to Her
Adaptation
Battle Royale
The Diving Bell and the Butterfly
Royal Tenenbaums
Kill Bills
Eastern Promises
In America
Man on Wire
28 Days Later
You Can Count On Me
The Bourne Identity
A Serious Man
The Man Who Wasn't There
American Splendor
24 Hour Party People
Unbreakable
Raising Victor Vargas
Inglorious Basterds
The Proposition
The Incredibles
Shotgun Stories
Deadwood Season 1
The Office (British) Entire Series
National Treasure
Amores Perros
Pirates of the Caribbean
Prisoner of Azkaban
Ratatouille
Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 4
United 93
Casino Royale
Knocked Up
Munich
Almost Famous
Hell Boy II
Ghost World
Baadasssss!
Watchmen
The Station Agent
High Fidelity
George Washington
Thank You for Smoking
Adaptation
Undertow
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Movie Tyme! 2000sands Edition
Posted by
Seriously
at
10:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Nice list. I will watch these all over again.
Thanks. Do.
Post a Comment