Saturday, February 06, 2010

Father.Son.Outing.Sugar.Magik.

I took Jack to Disneyland today. I ruled the roost on the Buzz Lightyear the ride. Jack's mind was blown. I broke the top ten for the day. You can see my score in the picture below. Josh and Andrea Forbes came over last night. It was fun. We stayed up late. There was nobody at Disneyland and we went on a bunch of rides. Robyn stayed home. It was way fun.

The semester just ended yesterday. I am beat. New semester starts Monday. I've some fun things planned that the kids probably won't appreciate.

We are reading Night. I am looking forward for it to be over. I'm super beat. I might work out and then I might watch District 9. I might also listen to some Wilson Pickett.

2 comments:

Matt Pool said...

photoshop.

can't believe you broke a million.

Seriously said...

believe it. it is the dawn of a new horizon of era.