It just hit me. My Google Calendar says Spring Break over and over for two weeks. This is both strange and awesome. More awesome. I'm used to winter break being two weeks long, not spring. Robyn is in Bakersfield, so I took Jack to Disneyland today. It was a good kick-off. Robyn is picking up extra days at work so I get to hang out with Jack for two weeks straight. Just chillin' out at parks and riding trains and ponies. Maybe I'll take him to the track.
Yesterday I had some good beer made by Mr. A and friends in Ventura. It was quite delicious.
Robyn also wants me to figure out what I want for my birthday. I don't really care. I want time. I want to get paid for hanging out. I want to regrow hair. I want lasik eye surgery and a guitar. Nothing too attainable, but it is my thirtieth, so I'm told I can ask for more. I don't like spending money though. Except on food stuffs and hang out time. Maybe I'll go to Montana or New York. Or I'll head up north for a double-dip of Ad Hoc and Russian River. Or maybe I'll just get some My Taco, Rogain, and Four Loko and call it a night.
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Spring Break Attack
Posted by
Seriously
at
9:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment