It is summer. We keep our blinds shut to hide the hot hot heat. Jack is eating breakfast; I am drinking iced coffee left over from yesterday.
I went to DC. It was fun. M. Beth and I reveled about the monuments. I will not go into details, but there may or may not be pictures (I will lean toward not... for personal and professional reasons).
Heading up to Ventura today for Jack's weekly swim lesson. We went to Disneyland on Sunday. It was fun, but I was tired.
I also had a fun b-dai party. Good to see old friends J. Pickle and Trace Chutkins. Good guys. Good country people. We also had some delicious brew: Supplication, Chimay, Beer Breakfast, Damnation... yum squared it twas. Yum squared. And boss cupcakes made by K. Siech.
Yum. Fun. Bomb. It. Magik.
Time to write some horror.
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Summer in the City
Posted by
Seriously
at
8:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment