so, i went ahead and started in on tender is the night. i love it. and i love my wife. and i love my baby that is not born. and the new yiddish book i bought. and i love my job. and i love what i write. and i love love. and george harrison, sadie, my friends, red headed stranger, life, feeling sorry for myself, netflix, dodgers, my family, camping, and everything that is important. and i am a bum with good intentions. my autobiography shall be titled: bum with good intentions.
what would your autobiography be called?
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
5.23.2007
Posted by
Seriously
at
12:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I would call it I Don't Care About Anyone But Myself. Because I don't.
i hope you know that i love you. we all love you. love you. love you very much like your mommy and daddy love you.
Underachiever: One Woman's Goal to Do the Bare Minimum.
"Purpose Driven Drinking"
"who?"
"Swamp Crotch"
Super Fantastica: One Man's Futuristic Journey through the Eye of the Storm
Matt Miller: What you get when you mix Carrot Top and Norman Schwartskof
Post a Comment