We've moved into our new place officially. It's a little strange, but I'm excited. There are way too many things to take care of, mostly relating to things in need of purge. It'll all get finished soon enough, though.
I don't really have anything else to add. John Updike is at UCLA tonight. I'd kill to go see him, but we need to finish up stuff around the house. The argument might be made that the house will be there tomorrow and John Updike will not, but like historic World Series games prior, it is really better to be responsible in the present. Not.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Posted by
Seriously
at
2:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
updike is a hack. he jsut writes about rabbits and sex. good writing? check out fire joe morgan. RIP.
yeah bummer in the summer man on fire joe.
Post a Comment