I haven't posted on here in a while. I think it has something to do with a certain someone freaking me out about my sentence structure. Maybe it was something else, I'm not sure.
We're living in a new house and Jack is starting to walk. He's just taking a few steps and he smiles and laughs when he does it. I like him. He is cool.
We're not really playing much music, but we should start again sometime soon.
I haven't been watching too many movies. I watched The Long Goodbye. I really liked it. I want to go driving up the coast, I think. I'm listening to Leonard Cohen in my classroom and it is raining. I think it's making me want to play hooky. I think it is making me want to play hooky from life in general. I am reading The Naked and the Dead . It is very nice. We're going to have a concert in my garage soon. Jack turns one on Thursday. Things are happening. Things are moving. Things are just chugging right along.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Posted by
Seriously
at
6:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Don't pay that "someone" no mind. The next time Robyn criticizes your grammar, tell her she's making her own sandwiches from now on. That'll teach her.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUCeQ6I_FFE
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Does_harry_potter_smell_like_fart_sandwich
i had a long "talk" with her.
Post a Comment