Pictures of the now one-year-old Jackson Duke! He will be celebrated.
And Rafael Furcal is back. He will play with grace. He will be honorable.
Break starts this weekend. Super.
The Gentleman's Jam. 1st official. Will be January 19th. Special guests. For real.
I had to scrape ice off my car this morning. First time in LA.
UPDATE:
McNulty is in the version of A Christmas Carol we're watching in class. I keep waiting for him to end up under the London Bridge having a taste with Cratchit, for Tiny Tim to find his older brother's gun, and for Scrooge and the Spirit of Christmas Yet to Come to have the following exchange:
Scrooge: I see you favor a .45.
Spirit: At night I do. And I keeps one in the chamber in case you ponderin'.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Happy Burf Day!
Posted by
Seriously
at
8:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
sweet jimjams
Happy B-day Jackson!You might be one of the cutest babies ever. Congrats! Keep up the good work!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE PERSON! We like you.
Post a Comment