Tuesday, January 13, 2009

School is about to start. I went to the YMCA both last night and this morning. I am proud of myself, though I find it hard to finish a workout with the nice whirlpool and steam room waiting for me after. I'm trying to pump iron. We'll see how long it lasts.

In other news, Jack turned one. He had a fun birthday and a fun Christmas. We went to Colorado and participated in a fun wedding. He wins the universe award for awesome and best. Robyn comes in second.

We've a ramble this Saturday. Come out, if you like and if you are a friend. It's at the house. The show will start at 7:00 and will feature us, assorted members of the Romany Rye, a possible rad special guest, and some Chuck Berry tunes. Sleeping babies and such will move the after-party to Cha Cha, but we'd love to see you for the show if you are a friend and not a creep. It will take place in our garage.

I'm also shooting a movie with Vern at the end of the month. It will be about a whaler and it will star Rick Steve. We could use help if you are talented at things that are hard and usually time consuming and expensive.

2 comments:

Billy said...

I know how to hold lights n' stuff

kevin said...

Get crunk'd