I never really knew that there was a Whole Foods in Glendale. Now I do and I am happy. It's not as expensive as I thought and their meats are way cheaper than Trader Joe's. They also have my favorite Spaten Optimator for two dollars and fifty cents a belt. Most everything there is fantasic, thought they lack the name brand snacks and sugary cereals that I enjoy so much. It is a fun place to be though. It is a fun place to exist in.
Octoberfest in Ventura this Saturday. It shall be fun squared.
My new job is going well. My kids write like gangbusters. I'm about to edit a twenty page short story written by a very overachieving seventh grader. Here are the first few lines...
The room was dark and dull- a monotonous gray plastered the walls. Even the curtains- the ones his back faced each time he sat at his desk- were drawn together. Robert liked it though. He seemed to enjoy anything that was gray.
Good times.
Wednesday, October 07, 2009
Whole Foods
Posted by
Seriously
at
8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's really good writing. My kids don't know what a predicate is.
Yuppie.
Thanks... and thanks.
Post a Comment