Hawaii has been good. It always is. Uncle D is coming in today. We've been doing the usual. Wake. Write some horror. Swim. Go to the pool. The beach. Read some. Drink some Maui Brewing Company taste-tastic Big Swell IPA. Come back for an Insanity! workout. Get tired. Eat some lunch. Go swim in the ocean. Put Jack down for a nap. Read some more. Write some more. Go in the ocean again. Get Jack up. Go in the ocean. Go in the pool. Make some dinner at the barbecue. Drink Pcog. Watch Blue Hawaii. Play dominoes. Watch South Park. Go to sleep. Repeat in the morning.
I also ate a delicious hobo plate today. It was basically like loco moco, but with Portuguese sausage instead of a hamburger patty.
I've also eaten some good awesome poke.
And I got a new gecko wallet. It is black. I am branching out.
No complaints.
Sunday, August 01, 2010
Hawaii.
Posted by
Seriously
at
10:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds way better than the Hawaiian vacation I was on.
Post a Comment