Sunday, November 28, 2010

Jack is eating Jell-o.

Jack is eating Jell-o. Now he is eating grapes. Robyn is talking on the phone. She is on modified bed rest. We are watching Wall-e. Robyn is reading a Harry Potter book again. I just had a week off. Now I have to make my lunch for tomorrow. I'm uploading a bunch of CDs I forgot I had. Several Jimmy Buffett albums are making me excited. I'm going to chill-ville. I'm working on a horror movie with J. Forbes. It is almost finished (again). School is a little batty, but the kids are cool. I get another two weeks off in three weeks, so I can't complain too much (even though I try and find reason to on many an occasion).

I am reading Watchmen. I am watching some Ken Burns things on Netflix W.I. I'm also reading Frankenstein. I don't have too much else. Andy has scheduled a hang out weekend next weekend. A friend of mine will start production on his new TV show in my garage in a couple weeks. We will have another baby soon. Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: