We got a tree and stuff. It is cool. Teaching is giving me a backache. I saw some of my friends at Andy's house. It was fun. I took Jack to Disneyland after school because Robyn had the flu. It was so rad. We went on many rides and I got second highest score on Buzz Lightyear for anyone for the day. I got over a million five-hundred thousand. I was so excited and happy. Then I took Jack on the Matterhorn. He is weirdly tall for a two year old child (for one week at least). I think this freaked Robyn out, but it was boss. He's 45 inchez so he's also big enough for Space Mountain. We will go on this on Sunday when we go for Christmas. Some other stuff is happening but my back hurts.
Tuesday, December 07, 2010
Yo. In December We Do It Like This.
Posted by
Seriously
at
9:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment