We had a nice Christmas. Jack had fun opening things. He gets it and it is fun. I got some cool things. My aunt made a donation to a wheelchair charity in our name(s), which was/ is rad. I also got a mug from Philippe's, a Flying Burrito Brothers shirt, a hat, a sweater, Davey Crockett movies, a Satchel Paige book, and some gift cards. We had good food and chilled out and it was fun. We also went to Santa Barbara and I got a growler of Imperial Red something or other from Hollister that I may crack open Wednesday with some chicken noodle soup. I've some more time off, then more time on. I also just finished watching Exit Through the GiftShoppe. It was really enjoyable and I think I like it as my number one movie this year. Second place: 127 hours. Third place: Toy Story part Tre. These lists are only for posterity.
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment