So, summer is here. At this point the things I write on this blog are really only for me and posterity. I am writing this from the table in my garage. My garage has really turned into a nice little office. I've my musical things, records, even some workout stuff. It's nice and cool and way better than anything I might pay for. When the kids go down, I roll out to work.
Jack is sleeping in our room tonight. Simon is sleeping in his crib for the first time. Should be fun. We really aren't going anywhere this summer. Robyn will be working more, though (which means I will become Mr. Mom). This is fine and good, but I know it will prove to be tiring.
Other things: sat in Dugout Club seats with the Sycz's. Amazing good amazing. Saw Buffalo Springfield with my dad. Sublime. Boss. Ended the school year with something of a bang. Thought about losing weight. Will think more about it tomorrow.
Reading: Nothing really. I should probably pick something up.
Watching: Just finished Generation Kill. Sort of starting Sons of Anarchy. I'll probably plow through. I like it enough so far.
Listening: Mostly podcasts.
I also got a rad Timex watch for Father's Day. Robyn is da' bomb. And I ordered some new Locals from Maui. Mine were worn right through.
Time to write about baseball. And record a podcast.
Monday, June 27, 2011
Good Morning Summer Vacation!
Posted by
Seriously
at
9:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment