So, I found a wifi hotspot about midway down my driveway. Robyn actually found it earlier in the day when I was scraping paint of an alleged important piece of roof art. I'm downloading the new Itunes, so I've got some time to blow.
It's really cool sitting in my beach chair in my driveway in the silence of the night. There really are great reasons to live in Ventura and commute to L.A., but I'm young and would miss my friends incredcibly if this were more than temporary. I'm still working on my movie that will garner me nothing more than self gratification. It's well worth it, though, and movie folk can cram it.
It's peaceful and quiet and the air smells clean up here. When I'm in the city, I crave dirty city things. When I'm not, I think I'm a cowboy or something. I want a horse. I'm looking forward to bachin' it up this weekend in celebration of andy and alan. It should be rock and roll.
Thursday, August 25, 2005
8.25.2005
Posted by
Seriously
at
9:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment