I'm writing this from Poppo's house. I had wanted to write something most every day, but my parents don't have internet and I'm not really doing a whole lot anyhow. For dinner tonight we had pot roast. We then sat in the communal hot tub. It was quite refreshing and aside from Robyn finding the plastic wrapping of a cigarette pack, quite clean as well.
We are going to leave soon so I'll make it short and sweet. Crumb was okay, Happiness was creepy, and Baryy Lyndon is quite excellent. Man, I'm full.
We also went to Best Buy this afternoon to look at refrigerators. I have no problem spending sixty bucks on a record player, but I get grouchy as hell when it comes to paying good money on responsible things. I did a lot of writing today and had a blast at Darren's birthday. It was nice seeing everyone and thinking of those absent. Anyhow... adios.
Monday, August 08, 2005
8.8.2005
Posted by
Seriously
at
8:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment