Tuesday, August 09, 2005

8.9.2005

Hello fine people. I am sitting at the Casa de Simons down here in Long Beach. I'm drinking some High Life in the orange chair that sits in front of the puzzle ladled table of his living room. Anyhow, I'm stealing CDs from him for my Ipod and getting ready to head over to EJ's to send Dan Bush off into the world. We're going to see the Dodgers in Colorado in a few weeks.

Um. Nothing more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jul
A weblog about Bakersfield, Kern County, California, USA, and The World ... And despite intense pressure from President Bush and House Republican leaders, 27 Republicans voted against the deal; many others badly wanted to do so.
Hey, nice blog here! I'll be back.

I have a minka ceiling fan site/blog. It covers minka ceiling fan related stuff.

Come and check it out when you get time.