Wednesday, October 19, 2005

10.19.2005


cool duck
Originally uploaded by jessegloyd.

They're clearing mold out of the Athletic Club today, so no work. I went and saw the Cold War Kidz last night. They rocked the house hardcore. I was quite impressed with the jingle jangle and the noise. I also liked their cover of "Well,Well,Well."

I am in a Silver Lake coffee shop down the street from my house. "Loser" was playing. It made me laugh. How come I can't work from home? Tell me please. I want to be a home body, but I imagine I'll be a public school teacher. Making a difference would be cool, like this picture of Cool Duck. I googled "Cool" and this, I guess is what cool is. Take that Silver Lake. Beck isn't cool, Cool Duck's cool. So is Cool Papa Bell and DESTROYING THE WORLD!!

How to destroy the earth...



Cool Papa!

2 comments:

Andrew said...

that duck is pretty damn cool. gotta get me one of them micramaphones...

Seriously said...

word.