Saturday, October 08, 2005

10.8.2005

I'm going to the Gene Autry Museum today with Mike Sycz. I will report on it's coolness later. I plan on buying souveniers, maybe a t-shirt, and I hope it will make me want to move to Montana or spend the night in Gram Parson's death room in Joshua Tree.

...

I wrote the top part before I left, and now I'm back. I'm heating up a fajita and I might have some coffee. There was a very distinguished pannel on cinematography in Sergio Leone's films. Very cool, very informative.

6 comments:

kcs said...

so was that the report?

Seriously said...

yeah. i didn't have much energy.

kcs said...

I hear ya.

t.l. blagg said...

that place is great...
i went there one time with Ben Wilson...they had a traveling Theodore Roosevelt exhibit when I was there, and the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo. I almost went there another time with Liz Shull, but it was closed.

Seriously said...

teddy is one of my most favorite dead people.

t.l. blagg said...

interesting guy...pretty much did everything you could do in a lifetime.