Sunday, August 21, 2005

8.21.2005

I'm sitting at Poppo's house on this sunny Sunday afternoon. We're watching baseball and eating grilled cheese. Poppo just got a digital voice recorder and is planning on doing a thing on his life and the war and whatnot. It should be interesting if he finishes it.

I saw the "Aristocrats" last night. Pretty funny, though I think it's pretty funny when comedians think they're acheiving some great acomplishment by swearing. I'm not negating the humor of weird sexual things and whatnot, I just think it doesn't really matter much. Funny movie though.

I look forward to taking the Metro to work tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to work. Working makes me realize how much I hate working. It's not that bad, though.

People should read "American Splendor."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU SHOULD LIKE WERK!

Anonymous said...

Gartner: Podcasting, RSS & Blogging Not Too Hot or Too Cold
Gartner today released its Goldie Locks-esque "2005 Hype Cycle for Emerging Technologies" report.

Hello.

Interesting blog of yours. I'm going to check back often!
I have a out cars related page
which pretty much covers out cars related stuff.