Darren and myself are about to start a movie about Satchel Paige. It should be fun and hopefully we won't get too distracted. I just got back from a jog around the lake that is silver. I like our neighborhood a lot and feel that all my friends should move in the general vicinity.
I missed the controversial call last night as I was at the Bethancourt's pad eating some tasty chile rellanoosne=b@#. It was quite, quite good and I'm craving it a bit, as I'm pretty hungry right now.
People who like country type music should buy Townes Van Zandt's "High, Low, and Inbetween." People should also take advantage of the free 50 songs from emusic.com. I downloaded the said album, a Chet Baker album, some old blues, and some random Sun Records stuff. Drew told me about it a while ago and I finally remembered to do it. 50 songs, no strings attached.
I also really dug this Jay Z song that played on my way home.
(new feature) Fun link of the day...
Thursday, October 13, 2005
10.13.2005
Posted by
Seriously
at
5:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm not anonymous and I read your blog. I like it too.
Checked out the Bass Pro Shop link...great...though it made me sad. My dad and I haven't been able to fish the Merced River since we all moved up here. We will soon...either there or Bass Lake.
No fishing in your neck of the woods?
oh yeah there is fishing...the funny thing is we are right next door to the Merced River but I have been too busy with the new house/baby/job to drive the 20 minutes to get there. My dad even has a new fly rod he got from PG&E when he retired.
Post a Comment